What I do
- Experienced leader with a track-record of building and developing product-oriented engineering teams.
- Tech agnostic, embracing innovation, with a preference for open source over multi-thousand-dollar-blackboxes
- Involved in business and vision definition to align and deliver ambitious product & technology roadmaps
- Strong belief in ownership and team empowerment promoted through an agile mindset more than a methodology.
- Strategy (product and engineering)
- Team Management (hiring, objectives, review...)
- Budget (compensations, CAPEX)
- Organization & methodologies
Director, Software Engineering @ TAG Heuer Connected (since 2019)
- Leading software engineering team developing latest generation of TAG Heuer connected watches.
- Managing a multidisciplinary team (mobile, backend, infrastructure & quality assurance), up to 25 people.
- Technical strategy, set up product & engineering agile organization (feature teams), budget & investment strategy (make or buy).
Executive Director, Engineering @ Aptus Health (2016-2019)
- In charge of technology for Aptus Health products, including Univadis, platform for physicians deployed in 90 countries
- Web, data, mobile, QA
- 24 people in Paris + 35 in Mumbaï
VP Projects @ Ogury
- Centralize product and project strategy with CEO and COO
- Collect, define and prioritize needs on the company's projects
- Drive and animate team during the whole product life cycle
- Organize the team (developers, project managers, devops architects)
- Insure the relation with the other internal teams and the stakeholders involved in the projects
Head of Production @ SensioLabs (2014-2015)
- Managing technical consultants (symfony coach & architects), developers, and scrum masters in a full agile environment
- Building new offers and solutions
- Support to sales, marketing and financial teams
- Management committee, P&L & KPIs, Operations
Technical ecosystem : LAMP/Symfony2, Docker
Manager @ Ekino (2010-2014)
- Management of the PHP activity, recruitments (8 people in 2010, 32 today), trainings, ratings
- Change management (technology, processes, methodologies, project types, team investment)
- Business development, sales and project direction
- Product development on Symfony2 based libraries
Project types: business applications, corporates websites, services oriented platforms, e-commerce, mobiles and API.
- www.digiposte.fr (digital lock-box platform)
- www.fff.fr (high traffic editorial website and extranet)
- www.sage.fr & store.sage.fr (corporate and e-commerce websites with information system integration)
- www.wecab.com (TaxisG7 shared taxis service, e-commerce, back-office and mobile application)
- www.sfr.com (corporate website)
- www.generali.fr (corporate and information system integration)
- Other clients: Orange, L’Oréal, Hermès, Hachette Livres, Chanel...
- Technologies: Symfony2, Drupal7, Varnish, Memcached, Capistrano, SVN, GIT, Behat, PHPUnit, Jenkins, Selenium, New Relic, OAuth, CAS...
Senior Technical Consultant @ FullSIX France (2005–2010)
Project management with dedicated teams, in charge of customer relationship, delivery and budget.
- www.renault.fr & www.dacia.fr (international platform, 2 brands, 24 sites)
- www.myboox.fr (editorial and social platform for Hachette Livres)
- www.sfr.fr (graphical, functional and technical rework)
- Other clients: SNCF, Société Générale...
- Technologies: Java (Stripes, CAS) & PHP (Symfony 1.4 and Drupal 6).
Certified Scrum Master
Delivered by Scrum Alliance in March 2010
Certified Product Owner
Delivered by Scrum Alliance in April 2014
Education and diplomas
Professional Master in Engineering (2003 - 2005)
Institut Ingémédia (Toulon / La Garde)
Bachelor degree in Engineering (2002 - 2003)
Institut Ingémédia (Toulon / La Garde)
DUT in Marketing Techniques (1999 - 2001)
Université du Sud Toulon Var (Toulon / La Garde)
- English: advanced level
- Spanish: intermediate level
- Play bass, guitar & drums.